Sunday, October 14, 2018

Leader Retrreat 2018


This is my second year at the leader retreat put on by the Pursuit. I can remember last year being so nervous that I would have backed out had I not committed to driving. This year was quit the opposite. I was so ready for this weekend. On the contrary this same weekend always takes me out of my comfort zone physically and emotionally. The time spent with my co leaders and other leaders in the church always pushes me out of my comfort zone. It is great in so many ways to grow as a person. I love them all for that! The weekend was filled with great training, plenty of God time, Great food, old and new friends! We wrapped up with a dip at Gold Fork Hot Springs!

Thanks Pursuit Staff for taking great care of us!






 

































No comments: