Thursday, June 26, 2008

Itally Update

I do not want to be too optimistic (thanks for that trait Dad!), but they are moving Dad from the ICU to a Ward in a couple of hours! Yeah!!!! I am not sure what has stabilized to allow this move, nor do I care immediately, I am just thrilled that the move is happening! I think this is a big step in the right direction! Sue is doing well & will be going back to the hospital to accompany Dad on the move to the ward. We are all very happy that Johnnie is there for support!!! I believe this move will allow Sue to stay in the room with Dad as she has had only limited access while he has been in the ICU. Sue says Dad "looks" like Dad with the exception of one big black eye (and another small black eye) and a bald spot on the back of his head where they put in a couple of stitches.
Thank you all for your thoughts & prayers, keep them coming!!!
Steve

No comments: