Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Daddy & Me...

I was born December 17, 1971


I always loved to hang out with my dad!


We loved that Rubix Cube!


We climbed Mount Lassen!


You brought me a second mom and danced with me at your wedding!


I believed anything you said like, "get a little closer to that buffalo".



We enjoyed waterfalls.


You bought me the coolest shoes!


You showed me around Hawaii and treated me like a queen.


You taught me how to be a 49er fan!


You taught me about the higher being.


You made all my big events!

High School Graduation


Police Academy Graduation


You watched me put on a vest and a gun even though you did not want me too.


We've jumped out of perfectly good planes.



You taught me to ski... "off we go into the wild blue yonder, riding high into the sky...."


You gave me more than a college education.

Boise State Graduation



You gave me another of many of the best days of my life!


You've showed me the world!

Glastonbury,



Paris,



San Francisco,


Dublin,


You renewed our vows,


You continue to teach us to work hard and play hard,



You helped welcome our new son, your grandson,



You rooted for BSU even though you wanted to root for Hawaii, OK you really didn't do that.



You were there when we baptized our son,



We have so much more to do together dad, get better soon!

I love you.

No comments: