Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My big brother


Growing up I was considered an only child since we were spread so far apart. I have two sisters and one brother whom most of you know, Lisa is the oldest, then Patti (coco clams...), and then Steve. They say I was not a "whoops" baby but I still think I was. I am 100% ok with that. I was never close as I was growing up with my brother and sisters because I was so young and my mom and dad separated when I was young. As I have gotten older Patti and I have become inseparable, Lisa and I are getting very close as she moved to Idaho, Steve and I have grown closer working together.

I remember my older brother sticking up for me when I was a little girl. Throwing kids in the bushes who picked on me, that is when he wasn't picking on me: )

This morning my big brother had to call me and tell me my daddy was in an accident in Italy. He did so good! I got the call at 630 am. Steve said, " you are probably wondering why I am calling so early". I said yes. He told me dad was hit by a motorcycle while jogging in Europe yesterday. He is in a hospital in Italy in critical condition. As I started to loose it my big brother got my attention again and finished telling me the situation. He was so strong.
I know it was killing him inside. My big brother is still taking care of his baby sister.

Steve, I love you very much!

1 comment:

Flyboysmb said...

I love you little sis!!!!