Saturday, September 20, 2008

BSU 37 Oregon 32 ONE GREAT GAME!

What a great trip. We have had this planned for months and now we are here. BSU vs Oregon. BSU is the 10 1/2 point underdog. Christy, Ike, Johnnie, Tex, Tristan and I are all BSU fans and then there is Sheree. Sheree thinks she had ties to Oregon just because she used to live there. Ok I guess that is a valid reason but never undermine the Bronco Nation.

A masterpiece!



Sheree, TJ & ME!


TJ & Christy


Consider this a future investment. When Oregon and BSU try to recruit him both teams are covered!


My baby & Me


The girls!





I think they duck is playing favorites, what do you think?



Christy & Ike



Sheree is truly a bronco fan, she just did not know it!







Vinny Perretta
THE HIT




I love that the BSU players love the Bronco Nation and they ALWAYS come say thank you.






Our beach house in Florence Oregon






Johnnie & Sheree


Tex & TJ


After we checked out the house and the beach we went to grab some chowder at Mo's!



Johnnie and Sheree were exchanging Tristan kisses.


1 comment:

Barb Welter said...

uyzeiotit was almost like being there.....the sunset and the beach are awesome...I need the sunset to add to my collection...you always seemed to have a kack to find the most awesome sunsets. Tristan seemed to have lots of fun...MOM