Thursday, September 4, 2008

Business as Usual

I realized a few minuets ago that I had not bloged since our anniversary and needed to update everyone.
Len and I are continuing business as usual. We started outpatient therapy back at Santa Clara Medical Center yesterday so have added some driving back into schedule. Len likes to keep busy so he is glad to get out and be around new faces. I am sure he gets a little tired of looking at me all the time. Len's speech is improving everyday and yesterday he had a wonderful converstation with his brother Gary. Lesa and Chris were over on Tuesday before leaving for a vacation in Mexico. My sister Elaine and her husband Steve were over last night for about an hr. Wendy was here last weekend and we have a standing date with Steve, Gail and the kids every Saturday night. Len and Steve met with a business associate this morning and it was great to see Len back at it if only for a little while.
Hope this finds you all well.
Love and Aloha,
Sue and Len

No comments: