Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A message from a friend...


My girl friend Suzette sent me these e-mails today with attachments to a couple you tube video's.

WARNING, if my music makes you cry don't watch the video's because you will cry your eye's out over these.

Here is the message she sent with the first video by Steven Curtis Chapman.

This one made me think of you and your dad's relationship, how I envy not only the love and respect you have for him, but how wonderful it is that he returns it. Always in my thoughts and prayers,



Here is the second message Suzette sent.

Carolyn sent me this and I thought of all you have been through in the last year. With adopting Tristan, and having Garret come and go, keeping up with where Eric is and the incredible amount of time you spend with Hannah. You are an inspiration because even when your dad is in a horrific accident on a different Continent, you still have the drive and commitment to keep it all together, and still think of others. You are so strong, and much kinder than I. When I would be thinking selfish thoughts and being resentful, you still continue to be the strong one, and hold it all together. My admiration for someone could not be any greater than it is for you. Thank you for being my friend, and such an incredible example to me in my life. I love you!
Love always,
Sue





Sue, this was beautiful, thank you! You are such a great friend and keep me grounded when I need it most. I love you!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

Those were awesome! You have a great friend!