Saturday, November 8, 2008

BSU VS Utah State

Well, it was time for another football game and I was so excited that Patti was coming with us. I love the games so much that I have always wanted to share them with my family. Patti was the first to get to go. Patti was very intrigued by the blue turf, she really wanted to "touch" it but to no avail security would not let her buy.








Touchdown BSU! Vinny Peretta scores right in front of us.





Tristan was racked by the half.



Patti was cold,


This one's for the girls... Patti wanted this shot for all the girls at the barn!
Here you go girls! Boy she looks good in Orange!




OK, this is really funny. The guy in the picture with Patti is a security guard at the game his name is Derek. Derek also used to work with Sheree at CSHQA. Patti was all riled up about the game and how she had never been. Patti was referring to herself as a "virgin" all day. The funny part comes when I introduce Patti and Derek. I no more than say this is Derek and this is my sister Patti when Patti says, "I'm a virgin...(now that they are both blushing), Patti says TO THE GAME, A VIRGIN TO THE GAME, IT IS MY FIRST TIME HERE." So if this was not enough they kept teasing each other as the game went on. It was priceless!





During the fourth quarter Derek came up to Patti and said that if we waited until the end of the game he would take her onto the field. It was then that I caught this fine footage! I hope you are ready!


No comments: