Sunday, November 23, 2008

A long drive!

So, Tristan woke up at 645 this morning so Tex and I decided to go to breakfast. There was a beautiful fog out this morning so Tex and I went back to the house to get my new camera (A Canon Rebel), to drive out to Lucky Peak to take some photo's. This was the beginning of one long day!














After leaving the lake, Tex wanted to drive out to the boat doc on the other side of the dam it was so beautiful out we decided to keep driving.



We saw some antelope.


Little did I know that the road turns to dirt and your can drive, and drive, and drive. We saw lots of people fishing and hunting.




We found this cave right next to the road and you know me... I had to climb up to see what was inside. I am the little blue dot : )









I MADE IT!!!!!!!!


Tristan thought it was fun.




It did not go any ware : (



There were lots of caves.



We found hot springs.







We came up to Arrow Rock Dam






And finally, Atlanta. The bad news was, we thought we could get out to Highway 21 but to no avail. The locals told us to go back the way we came. We did not want to do that so we kept asking. We finally found someone who told us how to get out of the forest on service roads. We then made our way to Idaho City were we had super.






This was a wonderful day with the family! We had so much fun and Tristan was great! It was a great day!

No comments: