Friday, November 7, 2008

Our friends Angee & KG

I met Angee while working at Parklane. We were both apartment managers. Angee managed at the Idanha downtown and I managed The Plaza and worked collections. I always thought Angee was a great person, she is very straight up, just like me:) I remember Angee telling us that they were adopting and all about flower. It was so exciting!

After the "life and trials of Parklane Management" , I was able to steel Angee to come to work for us at Benchmark Apartments. Angee has been a perfect fit for our portfolio, she is a great learner and very self motivated!

Now Angee and KG are entering another phase of their life. They have applied for adoption again and they are expecting. We were so excited to share in a shower for them and all of her friends and family. We are so happy for them and we can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy!


P.S. Patti and I were shopping for their gift when I realized how nice it was to be so happy for someone rather than jealous. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

Yeah, thanks for this...because it's totally acceptable to cry at work. :)
*note the sarcasm*

Or maybe I just busted myself for playing on the internet at work. No I would never do that. :)

Thank you so much Lynnette. You guys mean a lot to us. We love you and love being here!