Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where have I been???

Well, it has been a little hectic in our life lately. As many of you know two weeks ago we received the word that Angee and KG were selected as parents for a birth mother that was due in two weeks. We have all been so excited for them. With this bundle of joy comes some time off. Not only did I loose Angee at the office but as many of you may remember last Thanksgiving we went to Hawaii for the BSU game, mom became very ill and Patti stayed here in Boise with her while we all went to Hawaii. This year Patti and mom are sunning their buns on the big island. So not only did I loose my assistant but I also lost mom. Tex and I buckled down for some hard work to come but the funny thing is I seem less stressed because even though I have Tristan with me in the afternoon I still have more time in the office. SO that is were I have been.

No comments: