Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and We are Coming Home!!


Dear Family and Friends-

Len and I would like to wish you all the best of New Years. Some may say that I am glad to see 2008 behind me but I think there is a lesson to be learned from every experience and 2008 has taught me many. First, I have my husband with me and am grateful to this year for that. He has taught me to be patient and take one day at a time. I have learned that I could do more than I thought I could and just how much I love this dear man.
Len has learned to be patient too. He is very philosophical and knows he will continue to improve everyday. Like he says"after 70 years I guess something had to happen".
We had a small detour to Minnesota this week where we said goodbye to Len's mom and saw all Len's family. The services were lovely and I am glad I was there even if it did get down below 0 back there. Brrrrrrr!
Now that 2009 is here, we have the best news of all. We are going home to Kona on January 3.
We will continue with rehab, lay in the sun and enjoy our friends. Another words, get back to normal.
Kona here we come!!!!!!

May this day find you well. All of our love and Aloha,
Sue and Len

No comments: