Friday, January 30, 2009

Tex's Hernia

Well, Tex is off to St Als to have his Hernia removed. He had is looked at about 10 days ago and figured it was time to get it taken care of. We had known that there was something up for some time but he never got it looked at. It has been very hard for him since his job is based of of lifting a number of things daily.

Sheree was so nice, she called me earlier in the week to see if she could help. She and Paige came over early this morning so I could take Tex in and not have to wake up Tristan. Thanks Sheree!

Now I am at home making some breakfast and all I am thinking of is my Husband. His Surgery is at 930 and it should only take 1/2 an hour. I am going to eat and then wake up Tristan so I can go to work and get some things done before he gets out. He is supposed to call me when I can pick him up. I will post later today with an update.

No comments: