Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On the phone with dad!

Well, amazingly enough while Sue was sending me the e-mail to put on the blog I was the one on the phone with dad. I have been really struggling with a lot of things lately (thus no blogs). Work, home the realization of what has really transpired over the last six months and how none of us have really had time to think about it. (A little thanks to those of you directly related for my often erratic and spontaneous behavior lately). Sue was right that dad did mean to call someone else but once I told him it was me we had a very, very good conversation, like 20 minutes. We talked about things going on in Hawaii, how he was enjoying being back there and how the weather was amazing. I told him about my refi on our house and how everyone was doing here in Idaho. It was so nice to talk to him! I have always known what an amazing man he is and I have never taken that for granted but every day he amazes me even more I love him so much and I thank God every day that he made him my dad!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

I hope things get better soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do.