Friday, February 12, 2010

A busy Friday.

Today we are headed to Idaho Falls. My friend Selena and her sister Sumerli are home from Salt Lake. You may remember Sumerli, she is my best friends little sister who has had heart trouble after giving birth to her second child a daughter. I am so excited to get to see them!

After my workout I came home so Tex could do some work before we headed out. About 11 am there was a knock at my door. On the other side of the door was a delivery driver with these beautiful flowers. All of my favorites, Calla Lillies, Yellow Roses, with a touch of tropical. My love has not sent me flowers in a long time. Thank you honey!





Earlier in the week my order from Pampered Chef arrived. The FedEx driver said there were 5 boxes. Only two showed up earlier in the week. When no other boxes arrived I decided to open the boxes that did come. These two boxes were the complete order, who knows what the driver was talking about? These are my favorite pieces, bamboo serving plates for entertaining... love them!


Today I decided to make Tex his favorite cake for Valentine's Day. He has had this this for red velvet cake. I printed off a recipe from the Internet and picked up the ingredients this morning. TJ was a sleep so I had time to make it. I called my friend Kari to ask for some pointers, when Kari figured out that I was making the cake from scratch she said "put that stuff away and go buy a box". Nice vote of confidence Kari. Well truth be known Kari was right the cake was beautiful but it tastes like crap, sorry honey. It was the thought that counts.









No comments: