Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ono Cafe and Hanna's Basketball Game

Today Sheree and I went to lunch at the One Cafe, aka Kanack Attack. I am hosting a party Friday night at the clubhouse known as The Formerly Parklane Party. This party is to allow everyone who has quite or been fired from Parklane to get together and catch up. We have been talking about it for years and we just haven't got it done. So, leave it to me to get it done! I am planning on having the party catered by the Ono Cafe. Lunch was divine and I can not wait for the party!


Later that afternoon Hanna had a basketball game so Tristan and I were off to that. We met Tex there after work. This is the first Basketball game that I have seen Hanna play and I can tell you that girl can hustle. To no surprise of most of you I'm sure! They ended up winning but in one of the last plays a girl stepped on Hanna's arm and she sprained her wrist. I am sure it is not too bad.






No comments: