Friday, February 26, 2010

The Formerlly Parklane Party

So I have been gone from Parklane for over 6 years now. After staying in touch with many of my friends that I met at Parklane I thought, how fun would it be to have a get together with everyone who was either fired or quit Parklane. Since I had been talking about it for years I thought it was about time.

Another one of my girlfriends, Sheree and I have been to a few functions where we had food from Kanak Attack. Kanak Attack is a Hawaiian restaurant, they have pulled pork, teryaki chicken, and many, many other dishes. I have always made the comment that I wanted to have them cater a party. So, I decided that this would be the party. As you saw from a previous blog Sheree and I went there for lunch and it was so good. It was so good that she called me at 615 the night of the party to see if the food had arrived yet! You gotta love her!

Many of our old friends came to catch up! Barry, Donna, Sandra, Anna, Angee, Chris, Marta, Amy, Jamie, Tammy, and myself. There were many spouses along for the ride. Some new and some old. Many more kids than the last time we met. There were a few that have moved on and were missed! Unfortunately my camera did not get a great group shot so I will have to wait for Angee to post hers so I can steel it.














No comments: