Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & Happy Birthday Garrett!

Wow, this has been one of the best holiday's I have had in a long time! Lot's of quality family time, great food, no fuss! It started out early this morning, about 230 to be exact, when I asked Garrett to go to bed so I could play Easter Bunny! I delivered all of the baskets then settled into bed just in time for Tristan to wake up to go potty. At least he woke up! Tristan was up and down for a bit so Tex took him a slept in his room so I could get some sleep. That was very nice!

Tex's basket.


Hanna & Garrett's basket/bag.



TJ's basket.






Don't let the sunshine fool you... It was so cold, but it was dry!



Time for sidewalk chalk.





We were waiting for mom to do the egg hunt. I called her at 11 to see if she was up and she was nit. She had a rough night of sleep and decided not to come so we turned Tristan loose. He was all over it!











Today we prepared a beautiful feast for the rising of our Lord. We celebrated as a family. We shared our meal on Tex's great, great Grandmother's china. It is the first time we have used it since we brought it home 5 years ago. Garrett said the sweetest blessing! It was so cute! I won't try to repeat it because it just would not be the same.

Our family...
Lynnette, Tex, Lisa, Garrett,, Hanna, &
TJ.



Garrett singing in the shower.
Love it, the smile at the end is beautiful!



When I left to take Lisa to work I was greeted by this cute little chocolate rabbit driving my truck!


After I dropped Lisa off, it was time to go see Grandma. The Easter Bunny stopped by our house for her and I took her some dinner. Mom was not feeling well so we did not stay for long.


One last Hawaiian treat from my hubby.

MMM, chocolate covered mac nuts, my favorite!



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

3 comments:

ang :o) said...

ahh. i love this blog. i'm so glad you had a good easter. that video of garret is hilarious and his smile is beautiful!

lisa said...

happy birthday garret sorry i forgot to tell you. this was a very great easter and family time. love you very much family.

Mashaide said...

Looks like so much fun! Tristan is so cute picking up his eggs. Love the singing in the shower...FUNNY!