Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tristan's first day of Daycare/Preschool

Tex and I have been looking for a daycare/preschool to enroll Tristan in for a couple of months. We feel it is very important for him to familiarize himself with other children his age. Well, we found one. A Kids Kastle. They have been in business for 11 years and not only are they on our way to work, they also have a great curriculum starting children at 2 years old. I am very sad and very excited. I think this will be so good for him!

Today he did pretty good. He did not notice me leave which was great for me but I began to cry on my way to the gym. I literally had to tell myself to get it together while I was driving down the road. I missed him all day! I picked him up at 4 pm. they said he did great all day. He only had one potty accident when he woke up from his nap but when the other parents started picking up their kids he got a little upset, like where is my mommy and daddy? When I showed up he was so excited!

Tomorrow is day two and Tex drops him off... Thank God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynnette! I seriously cant beleive how beautiful Tristan is! He is so cute! Thank you for the potty training book!!
Love, Emily West