Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthday dinners....

With Easter fast approaching, so are two birthdays. Garrett's is tomorrow, and mom's is Monday. Since we are going to be busy with Easter we decided to celebrate tonight by going out to dinner at Red Lobster. Boy was it great! I had also asked Kari to make a cake which I picked up earlier today and it was even better! Cal, Jenn and the kids brought Garret as he stayed with them while we were out of town. Come to find out when I "quizzed" Garrett on the "foam" in the hot tub, we soon found out that Garrett was supposed to be spending the night at a friends house and Jenn then realized he was lying... needless to say he was in a little hot water with his Aunt.
















When we got home Tristan wanted to sit in the truck and listen to his CD. I took this time upon myself to start cleaning up my section of the garage. After an hour or so it was time to put Tristan to bed. Lisa and I went inside and I realized we had not dyed eggs yet. So it was time to dye the eggs. It was a family affair. It was so nice for everyone to take part. I love when we have days like that!






Garrett, Tex, and Hanna all decided to test the eggs by eating one each. They all shared with Tristan!









I did not think of getting a picture of the garage before I started. This was well on my way to having all of the camping gear moved. Lisa took my picture after we were done. She helped me a bunch! It was a very fun night!


Aunti Kari got these for Tristan for tomorrow. I hope the weather is not bad enough that we can't do the egg hunt outside.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: