Friday, April 9, 2010

What a beautiful day!

Today was another wonderful day! I woke up, looked at the mountain and said " I should go skiing". So Tristan and I loaded up to hit the slopes. funny thing was I was on the phone with Angee and I headed to HWY 55. I realized it while we were on the phone. Tristan fell asleep while we were driving to Bogus so I parked in the sun up by the top of the three man and we both had a little nap. Once he woke up we headed for the slopes. Today was the first day that I had the "leash". The leash is a harness that I put on Tristan. It has a handle to lift him on the chair and 2 leash's to hold onto him as he goes down the hill. The hardest thing for him today was that I was now behind him rather than in front of him. That only lasted one trip though. We made about 5 -6 runs down the hill before he said that he had to go potty. It was all down hill from there... no pun intended. We went potty, then he wanted to go up and down the stair, then he wanted to visit everyone outside. I was trying to get him back to the three man chair so we could head to the truck. All of that only took about an hour. All in all, it was another great day! Way to go Tristan!

No comments: