Sunday, June 20, 2010

A day for my Love,

Father's day started off great. We were able to sleep in a bit today. Then Tex began collecting his gifts. Cards, books, gadgets, and memories. Then we were off to get Hanna.



I had his baseball uniform framed from when he was a little boy, he loved it!


Tex wanted to go get rock for his path along the side of the house.
The kids were enthusiastic!






We all went out to dinner at The Olive Garden. I was really worried at first since I could not eat but I had their chicken and noche soup and it was great!






As Suzette and I got home, there were a ton of police on the corner. Turns out a guys pulled a gun out when his ex wife tried to pick up the kids a couple blocks over so they called the Calvary. Suzette and I sat out front and watched it all unfold. It was just like old times!





All in all, super great father's day!

1 comment:

Lawrence Horton Jr =) said...

OH the rock path. I like how Dad's all over were like "working" on something on their day. And how I love the OG! Wish I could've been there.