Friday, June 25, 2010

Great friends have arrived!

I have been anticipating this week for months. The Niederer's are back. I was blessed last weekend with Suzette here helping me with my recovery but this week it is the whole family. They were only supposed to be here for the weekend but we talked them into staying for the June 30th 12:01 am showing of Eclipse So we have almost an entire week! I am so lucky to have such great friends!

Today we did not do much but hang by the pool, the kids had a blast. Unfortunately the heater is still broken. I would love for any of the pool companies in the valley to follow through on their customer service. So far the two top servicing departments have failed on their customer service and follow through! Thank God it was warm enough to swim!











The Hawks were having fireworks so we headed out for the rim for a fun night with the kids!



Twinkies anyone?









I love when the Niederer's are here!

No comments: