Sunday, June 13, 2010

One last Sunday...

Once again I am faced with the fact that Garrett is leaving. His mom is out of jail and she will be coming down next week to pick him up. I am happy that he gets to go home with her and I hope she has more of an influence on him to help him finish school than we did. I am also very sad to see him go. I am even more sad as to how it is going to affect Tristan. I know he is young but I also know that Tristan will surely know that Garrett is gone and that is going to break his heart. Will this back and forth ever end?

Today Lisa watched Tristan while Hannah, Garrett, Tex and I went to a movie. We actually went to 2. We say "Get HIm To The Greek" and, "Splice", bith were OK. After the movie we went home and made taco salad. It was a great day!

Thanks Lisa for giving us some time to spend together before Garrett leaves!

No comments: