Saturday, July 24, 2010

A trip down memory lane.

We headed down from Island Park to head to the 24th of July Parade in St Anthony. Tristan has never been to a parade before. Suzette and her family met us at the parade along with her two sister's families. They taught TJ how to pick up the candy that was being thrown.








After the Parade we decided to go eat at one of St Anthony's local eateries, Big J's Drive in. We used to always eat here when we were in high school.




While Tex was getting gas I decided to walk back to my old apartment.
I lived in the door on the left.


After lunch we headed to some of my old stomping ground, The St Anthony Sand Bar. The Sand Bar is a spot on the river that has been fixed up as a swimming hole. I life guarded here for year.
We wanted to take the kids to hang out. Unfortunately Tristan fell asleep but Sue and Kev's kids had a great time!



I spent many years on the stand.


I also pulle many kids out of the river.









TJ finally woke up.

No comments: