Friday, December 17, 2010

39 and holding...

Today was my 39th birthday and everyone made it wonderful. Christy and Sheree took me out for salad and wings at Papa Joe's. There wings are always so good! Sheree was late, we thought we were going to have to photo shop her in but she finally made it.






This was the look Christy go from Sheree when we talked about photo shopping her in.
Super funny!


Thanks for lunch girls!

Mom came over to watch Swing Vote with me. I have had it on TIVO for ever. It was super cute.
Thanks for a great movie mom!


Tex came home and we had some dinner. After dinner I opened up the gifts he brought home. Angee got me a super cute BSU bracelet, Mom bought me a BSU pull over, Lisa bought me a BSU Snuggie, yep a Snuggie... and I love it! My love bought me a Panache gift card and a Moxie Java gift card. I also received more birthday wishes than ever, plus the annual phone call from Dad and Sue.

Tex's card had to be the best of the year, mom's gets honorable mention just for making me cry.



We all know I am all about the cake...

If the pictures look funny it is because I had to take them of myself because Tex was cleaning the kitchen while I was opening my gifts... he is a dork!





Dano made an appearance after dinner. It was great to catch up with her as always. Dano brought me a super cute vest! I am very excited about it as I am enjoying dressing up a bit more these days. It is amazing how your appearance changes when you feel great about yourself!

Thanks Dano!


Thanks again to all my family and friends for making my 39th birthday a great one!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Such a sad empty seat.....without Sheree!

Mashaide said...

Happy Birthday Lynnette!