Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Surprise

Tex planned a surprise for my birthday this year. He took Tristan and I down to the Grove to spend the night. We did it Saturday because everything was booked Friday for the Humanitarian Bowl. This worked out well since the girls and I ran the Christmas run Saturday morning anyway. Before we headed to The Grove we stopped at the Cupcake store in Eagle. I have been wanting to stop there for some time but they have never been open when I went by. We took Hanna and they were closed so we got the times and Tex took me Saturday. If you get the chance go, the cupcakes are super good. We got the mini one's.




Our suite.



We walked down to PF Chang's and all of these people were dressed up in a pizza parlor along the way, I had to stick my head in and get a photo.



There was an hour and a half wait so we ordered our dinner to go and took it back to the room. We also stopped and got a bottle of wine.


Time for desert.




Cheers...


This cupcake smelled soooo good!
It was lemon.

It tasted even better.

The city view.


We got married there!

In the morning we got up and went to Goldy's for breakfast! It was so, supper yummy! I had a vegetable plate that was to die for! Tristan had my pancake, and Tex had sausage and egg's mmmm.






What a wonderful surprise! Tex did wonderful!
I am so lucky to have him!

No comments: