Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meeting in the middle

Suzette and I have been wanting to get together for a few months. She had to go to Burly so we decided to meet in Twin Falls and hang out for the afternoon. We met at Apple Bee's for lunch and then headed off to the mall. We had so much fun! I miss Suzette so much I wish they lived here! I will keep trying! After we got done at the mall we decided to head to Jack Pot, no not really, but that was what we told the boys. Instead we went out to the car and opened our Christmas presents! What a fun day! Love you Suz!



Suzette and I took this picture while sitting in the car. She thought she had a double chin so she made me take it again. Funny thing was the second picture is the one that is funny!








Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: