Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More snow than I have seen in Boise in 12 years!

Last night we were under a winter storm warning for 4 - 6 inches of snow. I kept looking outside when I woke up and it hardly looked like it had snowed. Boy was I wrong! When I went downstairs to eat breakfast with Tristan this is what I saw...


It took me an hour and a half to shovel out our house. On my way to work I dug out a mom and 3 kids in a van who were very happy that I came along with a shovel! the little boy was so cute. He opened his window and kept saying, "thank you, thank you", then he would high five me.



Then it was off to shovel the apartments. This took us from 9 -3 and there were four of us shoveling. The bad news was as I looked at the roofs of the carports I began to worry about the weight of the snow. Tex drove me around on the back of my truck while I pulled off all of the snow that I could. We finally wrapped up about 630.

Forecast tomorrow RAIN!

No comments: