Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Big 40 Friends, Family and Fun... What more could a girl ask for?



The day started off as good as it ended! The girls and I had been planning on running the holiday run since last year. We new it was going to be on my birthday and we planned on doing the short run since we just ran the 1/2 marathon. As you know we went as Ho, Ho, & Ho. The girls were so sweet, they got me cupcakes with candles and all. They were yummy! Thanks girls!






All dressed as "Ho's" with top hats and bells adorned.
We were ready to run!




We ran into the "chimney" family.






We ran into Santa... who says
"what does your shirt say?"
"Ho, Ho, & Ho" we replied.
Santa says "You know why Santa loves his job?
He know were all the Naughty girls live"
and then he gave Christy a little squeeze..




action shot!

Carolers


Here comes my Ho's!


Look who we ran into at the finish line... Hi Cam, it was not a fruity beverage but thanks for the water!



Finish line goodies. Soup is on!
MMMMM


Walking back to Christy's house we saw one of the old, original hitching post's. Tex loves these so I snapped a photo.

After the run, it was time to head home and get ready to go to lunch. Since Tex does not love Winger's, we don't go there often. I picked this for my birthday lunch. We were joined by mom and Patti, unfortunately, Lisa had to work.

After wing's it was time for desert. We all shared my favorite Asphalt Pie.




MMM it was yummy!


Wow, still going! After Winger's it was off to The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Utah State VS Ohio State

We were running a bit late and caught the flyover from the parking garage.



I love that the BSU fans are tailgating before the game! Way to support our hometown bowl Bronco Nation!




Damn, that is one big Potato!

Big Blue and I

My baby and me : )






We left a bit early to beat the crowd but I was kind of glad. We were rooting for Utah State and we were sitting in the middle of a bunch of Utah State Fans, since Ohio State came back with the upset I was glad to not be in the middle of it. Great game!

On our way out we saw this truck. Super Cute! Helmet, wreath, and & a Utah State Santa in the front seat!



Thanks for a great birthday everybody!

No comments: