Saturday, December 3, 2011

Vegas - Day 3

Day 3 started off with breakfast at the Cabo Wabo Cantina, bad news was... Sammy stood me up. Good news was... breakfast was great and it even included milk for your coffee in a shot glass.



After breakfast we headed to the sports memorabilia store for my "date" with Joe... Joe Montana that is. Tex informed me yesterday that Joe was going to be signing autographs at the memorabilia store and my dear, sweet husband bought me a mini helmet to have autographed. Pretty good coming from a Cowboy die hard. We picked up the helmet and hung out in line for an hour.


My hubby waiting outside.




This is me showing Joe my "game face".
His exact words....
"OH MY GOD"
But the smile on his face says it all : )


He is still laughing...
I was so excited!


As I told Joe it was because of him and my dad that I love football so much!
Thanks Joe and thanks Dad for all of the wonderful memories!

Still crying...




Autograph Authentication


Tex just had to get a picture of me and a show girl.

Tex really wanted to take me out to try on some shoe's. I swear he has a shoe fetish. Super cute and comfy! Tex loved them so much he bought them for me and I wore them out to the show.





The Peep Show that is with Playboy Holly Madison.
He loved that needless to say!


I told you... everyday is getting better and better!
Tomorrow.... RACE DAY!






No comments: