Thursday, December 1, 2011

Headed for Vegas Baby

Every time we come to Vegas we try to stay in a different place. This trip we are staying at the West Gate Towers, which is the new development for Planet Hollywood and can I just say I loved it the minute I walked in. We are just off the strip in the miracle mile shopping center. Since I this was supposed to be the trip for my fortieth birthday, Tex and I splurged on a 1 bedroom sweet and it is simply amazing. I am very happy that Patti is here to share this with me but wished more of my friends could have made it.

The Lobby



Our room.
Notice "Vanna" to the left..


Hot tub baby!
Good for Race day recovery: )



A full kitchen... CRAZY!


Our living room... yes, we have a living room!

Tristan would say... "Oh - My - Gosh"!
We miss him!
Thanks Auntie Carrie!

Look what "Vanna" found...
Are you kidding me?
It's a washer and a dryer!



Race day drawer.
My Garmin Forunner 310 was my gift from my dear, sweet, husband.
He let me get it a few weeks ago to train : )
Thanks baby!

Our view !


We were then greeted by room service. A nice surprise from my good friend Sheree for Patti and I. Wine, fruit, and cheese and crackers. Thank you so much my friend!





Off to The Hard Rock for dinner.



And the Sugar Factory for desert, (does this count as carbing up?)
Bad, bad, bad!

Good news was mine was banana bread and I did not like the frosting which is odd for me.


My nerves are now gone! Let's race!

No comments: