Friday, December 23, 2011

Texas has arrived!

As many of you know Tex and I have eagerly been awaiting the holidays as we knew Tex's family was all coming from Texas. Jr & Kirby Arrived first and Mema, Lisa & Zac arrived the following day. We spent the first couple of days just catching up and spending quality time as a family! It was awesome. This night we had pork taco's along with some fruity beverages. Many of us tied one on and the night only got more entertaining. I have not had a better time in quit sometime!

Kirby is a sweet freak and after dinner I drummed up some more cake balls for him and my sweety. After a few more fruity beverages and many "cake ball" jokes, we were off and running!
This was such a fun night! I love my family!




After many fruity beverages we found we were quickly running out of ice. This was because the ice maker was no longer working. Eric, being "20 sheets to the wind" tore apart my ice maker and thawed it out and unjammed it. If I would have been sober this never would have happened. Thanks Eric!



Oh boy, this is going to be a fun week!

No comments: