Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Disney World Day 2 Hollywood Studios



Day 2 started off a bit later. After a long drive on Monday and  big first day at The Magic Kingdom, we opted to sleep in, have room service then head to Hollywood Studios. 




I love our view from our window! Everyday we share coffee and breakfast with the animals! It is everything I wanted it to be!







 Hollywood Studios

We did do The Great Movie Ride which was a life like trip down some of the greatest movies ever made. We have notices that the dark movies kind of scare Tristan. I am sure this has nothing to do with me taking him on Space Mountain Yesterday. I hope I didn't scar him for life :)





First character on the list, Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
It is not quite how I remember it. When I was a kid the characters used to just be out on the street, but now all of the main characters are in a cue so they don't get malled I suppose.  None the less, he was pretty excited!


I went to get some Carmel Corn and brought my boys back a surprise from the sweet shoppe.




Face painting was in order for the day! Today Dragon Slayer. The colors were fabulous with Tristan's skin tones!




We ran across the Toy Story set Buzz and Woody were waiting inside to great kids, At least the cue was entertaining.






The time has come!



This was probably the longest line we waited in. 45 minutes. It went pretty fast. Toy Story Mania. Another video game like setting but this was all in 3-D. It was Awesome!












Another fabulous day. This one a bit more low key but that was much needed!

No comments: