Friday, November 1, 2013

IMFL countdown to start time.




As the storm comes in I am so nervous I can not stand it. I had come to terms with the fact that if this surf remained the same that this just may not be my year. This video does not even do it justice.






The first red flag indicated hazerdous conditions, the second red flag...
NO ENTRANCE INTO THE WATER~
Really?
Breathe....


As we headed down to turn our bikes in we were greeted with a downpour. The good news was it was not cold because of the temp outside just wet. As Patti and I have numbers that are far apart it was just me, Hairry Cow and my bike : )


Patti & Hairy Cow


The Crown Prince of Dubai prepping prior to race day.


If you can't beat them... Join them!
We were soaked and had taken shelter under cover as we watched so kids splashing through the huge puddles. I told Patti to get some pictures, then the water fight was on! This is what I call pre race day relaxation! There is nothing we can do about it now.



Once we got home I caught this picture as I was walking by Auntie Patti's room.


Tex had picked me up some surprises at the village, he is so sweet!


We joked about the fact that everything we did must contain a picture for the blog.


I posted pictured of my jersey on Facebook. Sporting my Church Logo from The Pursuit.


As well as the A - Z Fitness Logo for my trainer.


Mom sent Patti and I some beautful flowers that were delivered as we were getting in some beach time. Thanks Mom!


 We found our names on the M dot on Patti's sweat shirt.
This was no easy task.


Tomorrow... Race day!
No weather permitting.

No comments: