Monday, November 4, 2013

IMFL 2013 wrap up


Sunday was all about recovery! Mark and Ava brought over some Champagne to share with the family! It was so amazing that they drove up to watch us race! Seeing them on the coarse was great!


To Paige and Sheree, I still can't believe you came all this way! Your support and friendship is priceless. Thank you for all your help, support, and friendship! This night on the beach was so fun!






Paige and Sheree catching some final beach time. 


Dad and Sue took us out to one final celebratory dinner. We had fried pickles, which were amazing! As well as fried green tomatoes, which I love... gotta love the south!
Tex grabbed this family shot at dinner.





Once we got back to the house Dad was so eager to get to some wine that he could not wait for Tex to finish picking up his dinner he dropped on the floor. 


Got it!


Dad and Sue, both of you being there was priceless! The fact that you both took the time to share in this experience with Patti and I was amazing but not surprising! To think of the journey we have all shared over, our entire lives really, is simply amazing. I thank the Lord every day for the blessing that we have. We are all so blessed! Thank you for being there.

To all of those who supported me me but were here spiritually but not physically, you are all a huge part of this too. 

Mom, Lisa, I know you both wanted to be here so much! Mom, there was a lady cheering on the run that was there the entire night. I told here that I loved that she was still out so late. She said, 'of coarse I am still out, I am that person that really wanted to be here but could not make it". I totally started crying. 

To Austin, You took so much time for me. You are my trainer above all else you are a friend. Thank you so much for helping me on this journey, I can't wait to see where we go next!

No comments: