Saturday, December 14, 2013

Downtown for my birthday!


 So a few years ago Tex started taking me downtown for my birthday. I love it because we go as a family. We eat at a nice restaurant. We walk around town. It is always a very pleasant evening. This year was no exception. We ate dinner at Bone Fish Grill. It was wonderful. I have never eaten there and their Bang Bang shrimp were everything I expected them to be. We topped it off by sharing Mahi Mahi and Sea Bass. Super yummy!


 

 



 

Our room.



We paid a visit to the tree at the Grove. We usually select families from this tree to donate to but this year we selected families from our new Church.


 We all know my birthday would not be complete without cup cakes and milk : )



We then settled in for a night of Rudolf & Frosty!
Loved it!



During the commercials Tristan and I played on Daddy's IPAD while he took a bath in the jetted tub.






I loved this one of my tattoo, cool huh?



Thanks for helping me ring in another fabulous year!
Can't wait to see what this one brings.

No comments: