Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tristan... WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?

Sunday night I was busy making Christmas treats for friends and family. Tristan started out helping me but soon lost interest so he went down stairs to play on the comuputer. I was also waiting to pick up Patti from the airport and was very anxious as she was traveling for the first time since her blood clot diagnosis. Needles to say I was a bit restless. 

I had finished up a batch of lolly pops and had called Tristan to come up stairs. He did not come after calling him a few times so I went down stairs and pushed the issue a bit. Tristan came upstairs and the first thing I notice is short bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"TRISTAN WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR" crying of coarse...
blank stare....
fingers in mouth...
"TRISTAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 
"YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MORE THAN JUST YOURSELF"
"WHY"
Mommy, I was tired of them in my face.

How do I say anything about that? Needless to say it took me a bit to get over this. It is a day I will never forget.



No comments: