Friday, December 6, 2013

Headed East


Now that the race is over, I have vowed to make more time for friends and family. First on the list my girls in Idaho Falls. We have not gotten all together in some time so now it is about time! TJ and I drove over Friday night. Tex stayed behind as it was his weekend with Hannah. 

Kiesen came down with an ear infection. He was in so much pain, it was so sad. Suzette took him to the Dr and got him on some antibiotic and then he came around. Good thing because Tristan was getting a bit restless.


Well, this is an oxymoron : )


Low key weekend at the Niederer house hold.


TJ got a surprise.


Bay Blades Baby!


Time for some girl time. Kelly could not make it down as the roads were so bad. Rig was a bit under the weather but climbed out of bed. Thanks Rig : ). Aych was there with bells on and Suzq was a great host. I love you girls so much! Our time together is priceless. We have not skipped a beat.


That is the girl I remember!


Sunday, before we left, we took the Niederer's to see Frozen in 3D for their Christmas gift. I miss these guys so much! Wish we could do this more often!



No comments: