Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tattoo's Baby


 So, we saved the last day for tattoo's and piercings. I added a cross to the top of my tattoo as I have made Jesus the center on my life. After much deliberation to get it right I could not be more pleased. My tattoo tells a story as most people's do. The gecko comes from my love of the islands and the impact they had on me when visiting my parents house for the first time. Those of you who have been there know what I mean. The flower and accents were designed by Patti and I wile growing into the soul sisters that we have become. The honu's came when we adopted Tristan, there is one for each of us, Tex, Tristan and I. Then of course Ironman : ) Finally the cross, Jesus and our spiritual growth, nothing will ever go high than the cross.














One last trip to the beach for TJ.



Now for the red eye : ( I hate this part.

No comments: