Thursday, March 30, 2017

Atlantis Day 5 The Mayan Temple Take #2


Today started out strong. Tristan was sure he was going to conquer The Leap Of Faith. We started out by going down The Surge again and then The Rapid River. We followed that up with The Challenger. Then he was ready. We climbed the stair trying to work on a positive attitude all the way up but when it came time he just could not do it. 

We decided to take a break and go to the beach. The surf was quit high today, so much so Tristan lost my goggles but the good news was while looking for the goggles I found a pretty great shell. After the beach we met up with Daddy to head over to The Predator Lagoon. We found ourselves submersed in the tunnel. 

Tristan decided to give The Leap Of Faith one more try. We got to the top and I really thought he was going to make it. He was in the tunnel ready to go three times today and just could not take the leap. I hope he can over come his fear tomorrow.
























































2 comments:

Sheree said...

I want to pet the sharks...and hug them and love them....I think they need love too :)

Lynnette said...

Lets go back!