Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Break 2017 Atlantis Nassau, Bahamas Day 1


After a long day of flying and a bit turbulent flight, he got a stamp. Then after I told him to mind his P's & Q's I was told that I could not take pictures here. But I was able to grab this one.



It was a bit late when we arrived so we didn't go out but here are a few pictures of our room... It is amazing!






Day 1 began with a trip to the Power tower. We hit The Surge & The Abyss. Since Tex did not go with us I had to lock our stuff up including our camera's. I did not have the Go Pro charged so I had to improvise with these photos. Needless to say the Go Pro is charged now.

The Surge was first on the list because we could go together. We had a double seated tube and Tristan being smaller was up front. This 121 foot drop through twists and turns and then shoots you out in the rapids river. It was awesome!



 

 




Then there was the Abyss, I can't believe he wanted to do this so quickly. The line was short and Tristan wanted to go first. He seemed really excited at first but then he paniced. He wanted to climb out of the tube. The attendant said he can't the machine will shut off. I really thought Tristan was going to cry. I started to freak and off he went. Once Tristan was gone the attendant said. "the machine won't shut off". I just about died as my kid went screaming down the pitch black tube. Needless to say I then had anxiety but had to follow suit, so down I went! We came out in this awesome grato type cave the had a huge tank of fish in it, totally amazing.  Needless to say that was all the slides for one day. so now it is off to the beach!



Ah, my happy place! 







This is on tap for Tuesday!




 



Fun in the sun!


















We headed to dinner at The Royal Tower which has the largest open air aquarium in the world.
It was amazing!









A glorious finish to a glorious day!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

Yay! This is amazing. Thanks for sharing this awesome adventure!