Friday, March 31, 2017

Our last day in the Bahamas - Thank you Atlantis


I asked Tristan what he wanted to do on our last day at Atlantis and he wanted to sit on the beach and play in the pool. Not many pictures of that as it was a day full of reading, relaxing and playing with my family. I won't lie... it did also include one more Pina Colada too. 

We had reservations tonight for the resorts only BBQ joint and we were excited about it. I took it as a night to dress up and Tex followed suit so we headed down to the beach for a family photo. We took the shuttle to the other hotel and walked over to check our the Predator Lagoon and the rope bridge before dinner. Another super great adventure with my family which I view as a gift every day. We have so many things to be thankful for. God has blessed us in so many ways. This is yet another.

































2 comments:

Sheree said...

Great family pic on the beach!

lisa said...

supper cool pictures and those drinks let me at it looks so yummy