Thursday, August 12, 2021

Silverwood

Today we decided to brave the theme park. I have never been to Silverwood but I have heard so much about it! The iconic wood roller coaster would be a must. I loved how laid back and chill it was. The lines were not long and you do not have the hustle and bustle of other big theme parks. We decided to hit a few rides before heading to the water park where we spent a couple hours chilling in the lazy river while the kids hit the water rides. 

There was still a couple hours left in the theme park so we went back to the roller coasters where River revisited one of her "childhood fears". We were all so proud of her. We all road Tremors together, them Tristan and KG ran to hit Aftershock. Tristan absolutely loved it!

Such a great day.

If you are wondering why Tex is not in the pictures he decided to hit a round of golf. I love that he is enjoying his passion even when I don't love golf.



































 

No comments: