Friday, May 27, 2022

Day 1 - Happy 50th Birthday to me! Italy here we come! I can't believe it's here!


Let my 50th birthday trip commence! After a long day of travel we were greeted at the Airport in Rome and transferred to the Atlanta Garden Hotel where Lynette Davis Standley greeted us to get us settled. We were all exhausted so we settled in for a brief nap before meeting for a stroll to St Peter’s Square and then to The Tiber River, we finished by Castel Sant’ Angelo. It was 92 degrees today and very humid so we headed back to our room to cool off until our reception. There Lynette greeted us with light snacks, wine and Italian drinks for the kids. After great conversation we headed to a wonderful four course meal.
If you know me quality time is one of my love languages and today my cup overfloweth! I am truly blessed for sure.





 

 








































No comments: