Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy Week

Well, it is the first of the month again and in the apartment world that is our busy time.

Saturday
The weekend brought great fun, however, no pictures:( Saturday we went to breakfast at IHOP. I had stuffed french toast for the first time. Oh my gosh it was good! Then we came home and took a bit of a nap. Tex wanted to go to Target to look for a rug he has been trying to find. We went to the one in Eagle and there was nothing there, then we went to the one in Nampa, yes, Nampa I don't know why but Tex wanted to go to the one in Nampa so that is what we did. It was about 11 when we got home so we went to bed.


Sunday
Tex has been wanting to go to the parade of homes so we went and got tickets and hit 5 of the homes. They are immaculate ranging anywhere from 300K to 2+Million. HOLY CRAP! After previewing the houses we went to Maggie Moo's for ice cream, I love Maggie Moo's! Cotton Candy Ski Jump,MMMMMMMMM. It was Great!

Monday
I went to work as usual after taking Garrett to school. When I was done I went home and Tex and I went to Big Bun for lunch and then we went and saw Juno. OH MY GOSH IT WAS FABULOUS! I LOVED IT! If you have been involved in adoption at all you can just multiply the emotions by a million. It is a must see!
After Juno we went and looked at 5 more houses in the parade of homes. Only one was as spectacular as the first day. I can't wait to look as some more.
When we got home we had to talk to Garrett. It was not a nice chat but needed. Garrett has started spending some time with a kid named Jade, Garrett wanted to spend the night this weekend but did not let us know until 10 pm. He did not understand that we would like to meet this person and at least know where he lives. Garret translated that as "I will bring Jade over at 10 pm for my parents to meet". Which does not work either. So needless to say we got a lot of things out on the table and hopefully we can have a smooth ride now until the end of the school year. I will keep you posted.
After Garret went to bed I went out to check the temp on the pool as I turned the heater on Friday night. Holy cow it was warm, 88 degrees, that was an oops but it was fun because Tex and I got in the pool and then in the hot tub before we went to bed. It was fun!

Today :)
I went to work as usual. Once I got home I played with Tristan until he was ready to take a nap. Once he went down I got in the pool, oh it was nice! 82 degrees. I swam for about an hour and then got out to do some work. Boy we are fortunate! I have a great life!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

I haven't been to the parade of homes for years. I love it! Your pool sounds so nice! I miss having one in the backyard like when I was a kid.