Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mom's play day!

So today it was my day to play ball! The girls had a tourney at Willow Lane. This group of girls is so much fun! We Played really well but had a few errors along the way. 1/2 of them my walks in the third game.

Here is out team photo before we lost out last game.

Here are a few of my girls!

Donna

Christi (hah, just kidding Christy!...lol

Sheree

Look at that form!

After we were done in the tournament I was off to get home because today was the day we did family pictures! I was so excited. We found a photographer named Tiffany Hix. When I went to her blog I felt like I had known her for years! We spent about an hour and a half at the depot taking various shots of Tex, Hanna, Garret, Tristan and myself. I can not wait to get them back. Tiffany will post a "Sneak Peak" on her web sight (tiffanyhixphotography.com). When she does I will let you all know so you can see the photo's! While we were up there, Tex took a beautiful photo of down town.



I happened to snap one of Hanna and Garrett.



After we left the Depot we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was OK at best:(

No comments: