Friday, May 16, 2008

HE'S OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today was the day. It seemed like the finalization went as swift as Tristan finding us! We showed up at the courthouse about 920 and waited for our attorney. He was in room 401 in another adoption.




Once we went in our attorney briefed us on what to expect. He ran us through the series of questions that he was going to ask and then the judge came in and we were on our way. Of course things got teary when the judge asked how did Tristan come into our life. I told he all about being in Mexico and the very morning I got home I received a phone called stating that our son was born the previous Friday. I could not hold it together. What really touched me was when our attorney asked Tex hos he felt about Tristan and Tex just started to sob, he could not even talk! I love Tex so much! I am so lucky to have him! After the hearing the judge posed for pictured with us.




I'll bet that is a great part of her job! There are so many kids that are not wanted and then to see children adopted to wonderful families has got to be great.

We were very fortunate that mom and Dani could make it! Thanks for sharing in our moment, I know many more of you are with us in "spirit". We love and thank you all.