Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 Year ago our lives were changed forever!



It was one year ago today that we received a phone call at 730 in the morning, (and we all know how I am in the morning : )), from a young women named Ashley from Atlanta. I don't even know how she introduced herself, all I remember is she said, "you have been selected and your son was born last Friday, can you be to Atlanta by this coming Friday?" Of course I replied, "Yes". I immediately hung up the phone after getting a few details and called my husband Tex. Of course I was crying but you know, I don't even remember what I said to him. My next call was to my mom. I was so happy I could not explain. Then Sue, Selena, and Dano. I will never forget that day. Here are the photo's of Tristan that we received within the first 24 hours. Some of you may have never seen these before. I can not believe where we have come and what we have endured since. I can not wait to celebrate it with you all on Saturday.

No comments: