Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Well, it has been another busy day. We left work early to try to get a head start on the party preparation, to no avail I didn't leave the office until 2. I ran some errands for the party, got TJ home and dressed for the night and left to visit both mom and Lisa. Dad and Sue are coming over at 600 to have dinner and share in the festivities for the evening. Sheree and Paige are coming over at 700 to trick or treat and then it will be a mad rush to put the finishing touches on the party for tomorrow.

For those of you who did not know what Tristan was going to be... Here he is, my own little Don King. I can't believe mom found the cutest little suit! And the hair...oh, the hair!




This was the best costume that came to my door! OMG, it was great!

Here came my next guests! Aren't they cute?


Dad eagerly awaited visitor while we all left to trick or treat!


After a well needed break, Sue took Tristan up to a few doors with Paige! We all had so much fun!





You may all be wondering where is Tex? Well he was in the kitchen cooking chili! He is such a great husband!




No comments: